Scope Ratings GmbH is looking for a Senior Analyst Structured Finance with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities. This is a critical senior role where you will establish and deepen Scope's analytical footprint within the structured finance team.
- Act as lead rating analyst on European structured finance transactions, performing asset, counterparty and structural credit analysis as well as cash flow modelling and documentation review
- Analyse a broad span of structured finance asset classes with a primary focus on securitization transactions including Consumer and SME ABS, MBS and NPL ABS
- Analyse and monitor market developments in European structured finance and publish timely topical market research
- Contribute to the development of Scope’s structured finance rating methodologies
- Take part in analytical operational review visits and maintain a close relationship with market participants in the market meetings with issuers and arrangers
- Represent Scope structured finance franchise internally and externally and participate to public industry events
Your professional profile
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience analysing, structuring or investing in securitisation or credit derivatives transactions. Previous experience in structured finance credit analysis a plus.
- Advanced business or engineering degree with courses concentration in finance, economics, statistics or business
- Strong analytical skills with a sound understanding and culture of the European securitisation and structured credit market
- Experience and knowledge in at least one of the following asset class is required: ABS, ABCP/Trade Receivables securitisation, RMBS or CMBS
- Experience in research writing with written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong MS office computer skills
Your personal profile
- High commitment to build and develop the largest European credit rating agency
- Opinionated and independent thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Multi-cultural, collaborative, self-starter, versatile, inquisitive and detail-oriented personality
- Fluent in English - other European language skills a plus
We offer a challenging job with responsibilities and opportunities at our office spaces in the hearts of Berlin, Frankfurt or London. A friendly, open-minded Structured Finance team with a flat hierarchy awaits you. We make quality visible – join us and take part!
We look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application. Please apply online using our application tool quoting the reference “20180115”. Please note: For non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this job position.
What we want to see
- Signed current CV
- Criminal record certificate
- At least 3 references
- Copy of your university degrees and certificates
Scope Ratings GmbH, a part of the Scope Group, is the leading European credit rating agency, with headquarters in Berlin and offices in Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan, Oslo and Paris. The company specialises in the analysis and ratings of financial institutions, corporates, structured finance, project finance and public finance. Scope Ratings GmbH offers a credit risk analysis that is opinion-driven, forward-looking and non-mechanistic – an approach which adds to a greater diversity of opinions for institutional investors. Scope Ratings GmbH is a credit rating agency registered in accordance with the EU rating regulation and operating in the European Union with ECAI status.